Data Protection Officer/GDPR Consultant
We are looking for a Data Protection Officer to join our rapidly expanding team of consultants. The role requires you to work with a mix of clients that we provide data protection as a service to. The organisations range in size and sector, so you’ll need to be able to work on multiple workstreams and different stakeholders at the same time.
You will also be required to carry out GDPR Readiness and Gap Analysis Audits on behalf of our customers, providing reports and recommendations.
To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of GDPR and local data protection laws and be familiar with consulting services.
If you have an information security background, or a consulting background and have a passion for this area, please contact us as we will consider training for the right applicant.
- Act as point of contact with supervisory authorities and CyberCrowd customers
- Identify and evaluate our customers’ data processing activities
- Advise CyberCrowd customers on all matters related to data protection
- Provide advice and instructions on how to conduct Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs)
- Monitor data management procedures and compliance
- Participate in meetings to ensure privacy by design at all levels
- Guide and where appropriate maintain records of processing operations on behalf of our customers
- Assist or respond to requests from data subjects within legal timeframes (such as Subject Access Requests)
- Write and update detailed guides on data protection policies
- Perform audits on behalf of our customers
- Offer consultation on how to deal with privacy breaches
- Arrange for training on GDPR compliance for employees
- Follow up with changes in law and issue recommendations to ensure compliance
- Experience in data protection and legal compliance
- Solid knowledge of GDPR and national data protection laws
- Organisational skills with attention to detail
- Experience working with different levels of stakeholders
- Project management experience is a nice to have
- Interest in Information Security
If you’re interested in this position, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mike Robinson on 0203 8587372.