Information Governance & Protection as a Service
THE STAKES HAVE NEVER BEEN HIGHER
The average cost of a major security breach is now widely recognised as being on average £150 per lost or stolen record, however the longer term damage can be significant both to your organisation’s reputation, as well as on your customer’s loyalty and trust. The risk from IT security is now consistently at the top of most board agendas, it’s never been so important to have effective IT governance over your people, processes and technology.
Poor security design, a lack of skilled resources, complex multivendor environments and ineffective security policies, processes and measurement metrics, mean that many organisations are vulnerable to external attack, as well as threats from within their own organisations. Until now there hasn’t been a simple answer to your challenges…
GOVERNANCE & PROTECTION AS A SERVICE
Digital transformation places IT and technology at the very heart of your organisation, with data being the life blood that flows between every function, suppliers and most importantly your customers. Protecting your increasingly complex IT estate and data is therefore of paramount importance, with four out of 10 UK businesses reporting a breach in the last 12 months, it’s time to act.
Our InfoGAPS service allows you to quickly scale your security team, providing invaluable access to security expertise that will support and advise you before, during or after any breach. Our service will also review your security arrangements, processes and policies, people and technology to assure you have best practice governance in place to protect your business and its intellectual property.
Our subscription service includes a virtual team of security experts focused on you…
- Situation analysis
- Strategy definition
- Planning & roadmap
- Monitoring & reporting
- Board level meetings
- Proactive & reactive support depending on needs
- Data audit & identification
- DP governance planning
- Policy & process definition
- GDPR/ISO management & reporting
- Data protection guidance (application & exemptions)
- Training & awareness
- Penetration testing
- Phishing simulations
- Vulnerability testing
- Mobile application testing & API testing
- Firewall/IDS/IPS health checks
LIVE ASSIST (SUPPORT DESK)
Our support desk & client portal provides access to security experts, enabling you to…
- Self book time against preferred dates
- Log events & questions such as SARs or general advice
- Meet your team section to view and make requests
- Industry security alerts.
Powered by CyLA | CyberCrowd Live Assist
Our support desk & client portal provides access to security experts
Our service can be built to meet your exact security requirements…
- Security assessments & reporting
- Monitoring of threats, changes & anomalies
- Internal & external vulnerability assessments (inc. penetration testing)
- Employee training & awareness
- Subject Access Requests as a Service (SARaaS)
- Privacy Assessments as a Service (PAaaS).
PROCESS & POLICY
We will ensure you have effective security processes & policies, modules include…
- Privacy assessments
- Policy & procedures vault (portal)
- Employee training
- SARs & DPIAs.
It is critical to understand your technology estate & associated risks, we can include…
- Security & network assessments
- Risk reporting.
SECURE, COMPLIANT & AGILE
InfoGAPS can be tailored to your exact needs, providing senior management with the peace of mind that your security is robust and effective against growing threats.