CyberCrowd are now selling security led consulting solutions through G-Cloud 11 on the Digital Marketplace, including its flagship security managed service, InfoGAPS. InfoGAPS is a service that defines a strategic roadmap for security and governance, which is fundamental during the adoption or migration to cloud-based services. CyberCrowd helps organisations reach the optimum transformed state from a security perspective, working with our clients through the 14 Cloud Security Principles, whilst aligning to their goals and technical implementation objectives.
Additionally, this is the first time we are offering our Information Security and Governance Portal direct to organisations. It provides organisations with a live security governance position, by enabling them to manage information security frameworks and workflows such as ISO27001, GDPR, Cyber Essentials and other regulations.
- Information Asset Management for cloud
- User-based security management portal
- Live system for demonstrating compliance with security frameworks
- Multiple frameworks, including ISO, Cyber Essentials, GDPR
- Workflow management for ensuring reviews are actioned
- Latest news and access to security-related information
- Part of your internal systems (SharePoint)
- Demonstrate compliance for Audits
- Store and track policy changes
- Cloud hosted in MS365
Steve Kirby, CEO at CyberCrowd, says “We’re delighted to be part of G-Cloud and view it as an endorsement of the strength of our team here at CyberCrowd. G-Cloud provides us with the opportunity to take the CyberCrowd approach to Information Security to a wider audience. We have been working with public sector organisations for a while now, G-Cloud will help to make that process easier and more efficient than traditional procurement routes.”
CyberCrowd Services on G-Cloud:
Click on the links below to visit our pages on G-Cloud directly.
|Information Security and Governance Portal
|Cloud – Chief Information Security Officer – CISO as a Service
|Cloud – Data Protection Officer – DPO as Service
|Information Governance and Protection as a Service (InfoGAPS)