We’re looking for a leading Pen Tester to build and lead a world-class pen-testing team. You must be experienced, credible and comfortable talking to senior stakeholders and technologists, as well as have the ability to roll your sleeves up and run a project (at least until the team is built out). In return, we offer a competitive salary, an entrepreneurial team spirit, share options and the chance to be part of building a genuinely exciting cybersecurity business.
Skills and Experience:
- 3 years minimum relevant experience in penetration testing
- Penetration testing experience of systems, web-based applications and networks
- Knowledge of security assessment and audit tools, techniques and methodologies
- Good knowledge of network protocols and services (e.g. OSI model, IP networking, TCP/IP familiarity, HTTP, SMTP etc.).
- Working knowledge of commonly used proprietary and open-source operating systems
- Basic programming experience (e.g. assembly Python, shell, scripting, 3GL, 5GL.)
- Understanding of cryptographic concepts and technologies.
- Experience of commercial and open source security tools and software; Firewalls, IPS, content management, anti-malware etc
- Good working knowledge of information security and data protection
- Proven record in the successful delivery of penetration testing against infrastructure, web-applications and mobile.
- Strong project management, organisational and prioritisation skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of industry standards and frameworks, eg ISO27001, Cyber Essentials, NIST etc
- Certified Register of Ethical Security Testers (CREST)
- Cyber-security certifications (CHECK, CTM, CTL, CREST, TIGER, OSCP)
- A degree in computer security, computer science or equivalent
- Recognised security testing certifications (GIAC, CEH)
If you’re interested in this position, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mike Robinson on 0203 8587372.